Echinacea is the king of the blood purifiers. It cleans the systems and stimulates the bodies natural immunity. Echinacea helps your immune system combat infections and viruses, which helps you recover faster from illness. That’s one reason why it is often used to prevent or treat the common cold. ECHINACEA (Echinecea Angustifolia) Click the link to purchase https://melanawellness.store/products/echinacea-echinecea-angustifolia.html Here are just a few of the benefits of Echinacea.
1. It Fights the FluFor some of us, contracting the flu is simply an inconvenience, but for others it can actually be life-threatening. Studies have shown that Echinacea can reduce the odds of developing a cold by 58 percent and reducing its duration by 1–4 days. Taking Echinacea regularly may also influence the flu vaccine to be more effective at staving off the disease, according to studies.
2. It Helps Control Blood SugarThe antioxidant properties in Echinacea are unique. A 2017 study showed that Echinacea in your bloodstream can help keep your blood sugar from spiking if you’re diabetic or prediabetic. It can also keep your blood sugar from plummeting if you are hypoglycemic. It certainly isn’t a replacement for insulin therapy or other diabetes treatments, such as managing carbohydrates. But Echinacea is one way that you can help control your blood sugar levels.
3. Aids Healthy Cell GrowthAn herbal remedy or food that contains antioxidants can help repair your cells. Antioxidants destroy the toxins (free radicals) that age and damage the cells in our body prematurely. Because of the antioxidants in Echinacea, it can contribute to healthy cell growth in your body.
4. Potentially Reduces Risk of Breast CancerEchinacea is a good supplement for those that are seeking treatment for various types of cancer. Cancer treatments tend to weaken the immune system and kill off some of our healthy cells, so drinking Echinacea tea may help to counter some of those side effects. Echinacea has also been studied as a treatment for cancer itself. The study concluded that Echinacea extracts slowed the growth of malevolent tumor cells, blocking the cancer’s ability to spread. Some might suggest that taking Echinacea is a good preventative measure for women with a family history of breast cancer. More research is needed to conclude that for sure.
5. Helps Manage AnxietyEchinacea was tested as an antianxiety supplement and found to be effective. Echinacea extract helps regulate the synapses that aid communication between your body and brain. While it can’t turn off the “fear reflex” that people who have anxiety attacks experience, it can limit the physical effects of your fears and help you to feel calmer. Echinacea can be an excellent herb for those that battle with anxiety.
6. Lowers Blood PressureThe research for Echinacea as a supplement to lower blood pressure is ongoing, but it’s also promising. It makes sense that an herb with high amounts of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds could help blood pressure levels. Anxiety also plays into high blood pressure, so the effects of Echinacea contribute to controlling blood pressure in additional ways.
7. Reduces Inflammation
Because of its clinically demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, Echinacea has been suggested as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, ulcers, Crohn’s disease, and other conditions that are caused or worsened by inflammation. The biologically active compounds in Echinacea work with your body to keep its inflammation response down. This contributes to healing and relief for many inflammation-related issues. [email-subscribers-form id=”1″]