I’ll do whatever it takes!!! I have had several people contact me asking me how to do Magnesium infusions at home after seeing one of my posts… my answer is DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME!!! 🙅🏽
I had a severe Magnesium deficiency that caused some of my body’s systems to go haywire. Constant spastic muscles, dizziness, pain, extreme fatigue, nausea, migraines, vomitting, vertigo, narcolepsy, etc. My bladder is no longer is functional, and can no longer hold my pee. The signals to my brain dont tell me that I even have to go to go. Oh yes, the struggle is real, but it’s my life, and I’m just happy to be alive and getting better!
A lot of us have a Magnesium difficiency that is the cause of a lot of our problems. If you get to the root of the condition, you will actually get healing. A slow drip over 48 hours was most effective for lasting results. The infusion is usually very painful every minute of those 48 hours, but when its finished, there is relief! THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES:
1. You have to buy an infusion pump. I went to eBay.
2. Do research, watch YouTube, Google, Learn as much as you can.
3. Buy all accessories. Tubing (which was hard af to find for my old ass infusion pump ) catheters, tape, Magnesium (which is almost impossible to get without being a licensed doctor) etc.
4. Find someone to administer your IV, or prepare to do it yourself!
Run your IV line. Flush it, and cap it.
5. Configure the settings on your IV pump for your infusion. Make sure its accurate so that you dont die.
6. Hook your IV to the pump, push start, and voila!
7. Endure and disconnect.
Is it crazy? Yes. But it was the only way I could get it administered slowly, without being hospitalized.
Just sharing another part of my journey in hopes that it inspires others to tell theirs.
🎶 Imagine Dragons
If you need help, I am here for you! If you need to talk to me, just schedule a
consultation. I would love to answer all of your questions, and help however I can. 🙏🏼🌱
For the most therapeutic organic CBD, herbs, and wellness products visit www.melanawellness.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook